Hello, I am Natalia Yurevich, the founder of Made in Marais.
I live in the neighbourhood of MARAIS in Paris.
I started regularly travel to Los Angeles first for work, then for personal reasons, but both are not related. In Los Angeles, I also discovered an area with the vibes I like.
It’s DTLA (Downtown Los Angeles) and its amazing people.
If you like traveling, you’ve probably already met people who always want to go back to Tokyo. I am one of them. I am amazed by this city Before going there, I asked a friend to recommend me an area that would be “similar” to Marais. This is how I discovered the neighbourhood of DAIKANYAMA.
It is packed with quirky shops and beautiful cafes. It is easily walkable and it is good for people-watching. I became a fan.
Before launching this website, I’ve been running a blog about the neighbourhood of Marais in Russian.
One day, I decided I wanted to study again.
The company I was working for agreed to finance my MBA.
Back then, I believed it was important for working remotely, or for starting a business.
A guy in charge for the admission said he liked my blog about Marais, even though he couldn’t read Russian.
I told him I wanted to start an English version. He asked why wouldn’t I write about other neighbourhoods of the world.
I liked the idea!
First, I wanted to go back and start a huge thing with the information about the best neighbourhoods in the greatest cities of the world.
But then I noticed how lost I felt every time I found myself on the sites with too many places to visit, too many things to do, too many resources.
So I decided to keep it simple.
Three cities. Three neighbourhoods. Three highlights.
If you want to know more:
- I am one of the “founding” volunteers for a group of Parisian entrepreneurs “Marais Entreprendre”
- I am running a Digital Marketing service. I am consulting on FB, Instagram and Google ads, Social Media, and International SEO.
- Together with two friends, I founded MadameSuccess.com – we are uncovering how successful women broke through & achieved more.
- I lived in Ukraine, then I moved to Russia. Before coming to Paris (France) eleven years ago, I used to live in Germany, UK, and Ireland.
- My four-lingual 9-year-old son is born and raised in Paris. He is dreaming to become a PSG soccer player, and at times, Neil Gaiman.
- My favorite online meditation teachers are Tara Brach and Jack Kornfield.